OUR HOTEL CLEANLINESS & HYGIENE PRACTICES
At our Hotel, guests comfort, health and safety are always our primary concern, and we would like to reassure our guests that we have high standards of health and safety in place.
This is an unprecedented, unfortunate and challenging situation for the tourism, travel and event sector in Bali. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation of COVID-19 closely and are following the of the local health and government authorities.
As part of our commitment, kindly refer to some of our measures below to reassure you of the actions we are taking to protect the health and safety of our guests and team.
- The completion of Health Declaration Form completed during check in for any guests who have been overseas within the last 14 days.
- Hand Washing Area + Sanitizer Available
- Masks to be available on request
- Cleaning/disinfecting in the entrance and welcoming areas of the Hotel are done at least twice daily.
- Hand sanitizers in place place with signs reminding guests on the importance of washing hands.
- Indoor and Outdoor tables and all chairs cleaned with disinfectant after guest use
- All kitchens are thoroughly disinfected and cleaned after use to ensure cleanliness and food safety
- Increased monitoring of chlorine levels in the swimming pool.
- An increase of the cleaning of back of house staff areas especially staff toilets, break room and at the staff entrance.
- If there is any guest with COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath and respiratory problems), the Villa Manager will assist the guest according to the official protocol by the Government.
- Telephone Numbers of medical facilities and local services on the island are provided to all guests in the guest compendium.
AT PLAYGROUNDS… our location.. amazing.
- Surf Check from your room!
- Mt Agung volcano view on a clear day
- Board rental barely a minutes walk away
- Playgrounds Wave - a couple of minutes walk away for you to paddle out from Coconuts Beach
- Next door to the famous The Deck cafe & Bar
- Next door to Lulur Spa & Muntigs restaurant, located at Batu Karang
- Local warung for any supplies, maybe 20 seconds away!
- The Howff Whisky Bar - next door!